The FIT4MOM PRO Team will serve as a voice for all of the amazing instructors in our village, act as an extension of our fabulous Education Team, and assist in creating and delivering fantastic content to instructors day in and day out. Not to mention, we will be using this team as a breeding ground for finding and grooming presenters, content specialists, and program managers for the future!
We are looking for 10-20 of the best and brightest FIT4MOM instructors from across the country.
Do you have what it takes?
We look forward to receiving your application soon. Please be sure to apply well in advance of the Summit date to ensure we have time to review your application.
If you have questions, please submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll reach out as soon as we can!
1. Minimum of 1-year teaching experience
2. Must be current with membership & online training requirements
3. Must love all things FIT4MOM
4. Must be attending Summit this year
1. 25% off all Education & Events
2. Free Membership(s) while actively serving on FIT4MOM PRO Team
3. Prominent placement on FIT4MOM website and Education Portal
4. Access to fitness & programming information before release
5. Ongoing mentoring from the Education Team
1. Engage in informal online groups with other FIT4MOM PRO Team & Education Team members to stay up to date on news and needs.
2. Quarterly meetings with Home Office to discuss essential initiatives and upcoming plans.
3. Help monitor and answer questions on Workplace from instructors and Franchisees about fitness & programming.
4. Assist, as possible, in creating, reviewing and testing class plans, workouts, courses, and new concepts.
5. Act as goodwill ambassadors on behalf of FIT4MOM with instructors and Franchisees.
1. Submit a complete and thoughtful application by filling out the form below.
2. The Education Team and additional Home Office staff members will thoroughly review your application, your presence on Workplace and your records in the Education Portal.
3. After our review, we will reach out to discuss the next steps in the process.
4. We will identify you as a candidate for the PRO Team during Summit Registration. Then, our staff will observe your interactions, contributions, and performance throughout the event. And, you will engage in a brief interview with various Team members.
5. Directly following the Summit (approximately 5-7 days later), we will notify you of our decision regarding your application.